I got my first shipment of Shakeology® Vegan Chocolate today!! Yah!!
I have tried my FAIR SHARE of protein powders. I had finally settled on the natural flavor of the Sunwarrior, which I do like, but cannot drink on it’s own. I’ve created a bunch of recipes to jazz it up a bit, ie pancakes, waffles, bars… But, alone, it always seemed a little chalky.
Being involved with Beachbody programs for almost 7 years, I have wanted to try Shakeology®for a LONG time! It always seemed just too expensive, and being dairy free, it would be too difficult for me with the Whey. HoweVER, they did it! They have created two vegan flavorS! Score 1!! And they are gluten free! Score 2!!!
I did my little number punching and figured out, with my Coach discount, this would equal out to a little more than $4 a day! That’s the cost of a coffee, which I was spending money on everyday anyways! Shakeology® has WAY more to offer me than a cup of black coffee!
I eat mostly vegetarian based meals, which are gluten and dairy free, so I’m always struggling to make sure that my body is getting enough vitamins, nutrients, and minerals. And, being single and buying for one, I always buy fresh veggies and never finish them before they go bad. What a waste of $$$$. In the trashcan. Now, I’m even more nervous with all these weather patterns. Fresh food is going to get even more expensive. I work for a non profit and shop in the perimeter aisles of the grocery store, the two don’t match up well now… What’s going to happen if prices go up!
So… what did I have to lose to try it out! At this point, not much. So I bought it… and guess what???
I LOVE IT!!!! I have had two shakes so far, and I am actually sad when they’re over! You can make these into whatever your heart desires. Mix them up like you would any other shake. I will try to post some recipes as I get more creative.
If you haven’t heard of this before, and are asking what is it? Or why is it different than anything else I’m already drinking, here is the answer!
I was also able to create some lovely little vegan gluten free Shakeology protein muffins! They average out about 50 calories each. Moist on the inside, and a lovely flavor. I added some peanut flour to the recipe, because how can you go wrong with PB and chocolate! I’ve heard that there are many more recipes you can make! My next job is to make Chalene Johnson’s Shakeology barS!! CANNOT wait for those!
So why should you consider Shakeology?
Drinking Shakeology is a lot like brushing your teeth and exercising—you’ve got to participate in these healthy habits every day to see their benefits. The more you do it, the more you can experience these advantages.
Here are 5 reasons you should drink Shakeology daily:
- Your cravings for unhealthy foods can eventually disappear—and be replaced by cravings for healthy choices. It’s true!
- You can save time! Replace one meal a day with Shakeology and that’s one less meal to plan. Whip up your shake and go. It’s fast food that’s great for you.
- You can save money! If you drink Shakeology instead of eating lunch or dinner, you’ll spend just $4 on your meal.
- You can save money, the sequel! As Shakeology improves your digestion, boosts your energy, and keeps you lean, you’re bound to have fewer medical bills.
- You can keep the weight off! Studies show that people who eat breakfast every day are less likely to regain the weight. Furthermore, a protein-rich breakfast helps you feel full and reduces the tendency to snack throughout the day.
I LOVE this comparison chart of what you can savE!! As I mentioned about, I work for a non profit, so $$$ is always a struggle!! Shakeology just makes more sense!
For more info and lots of info on the blog, check out my site at http://www.myshakeology.com/fitntrimtwin