I’ve seen so many surveys on blogs this past month! So I figure why not partake one more time!! Plus, I LOVE talking about food. WArning: thinking about food may make you hungry after taking/reading this survey. This could be a hazard as I just finished lunch an hour ago!
1. Favorite cereal as a child?
I always remember fruit loops as being a favorite! Or lucky charms. I loved picking out the marshmallows!
2. Coffee or Tea? With milk or without?
I drink COPIOUS amounts of coffee. I think someone would tell me I was drinking too much. I have cut back not working though. I like my coffee the stronger the better! No milk, straight up. Some days I even go for the quad shot americano! I do also like flavored coffee! Just bought “breakfast with Elvis” coffee, peanut butter and banana. Sounds weird, but good!!!!
3. The one food you eat most often at breakfast?
I’m pretty boring, I will usually eat the same thing for breakfast most days. Corn thins with PB2 mixed with a half a banana, egg whites with a 1/2 slice of some dairy free cheese and then either berries or 1/2 an apple! But I CANNOT live without my Peanut flour and banana mixture.
1. Sandwiches are generally considered a “lunch food.” If you had to choose between a grilled cheese and a peanut butter and jelly, which would you pick?
I can’t eat cheese, but Grilled cheeses always remind me of when I was really cold. Grilled cheese dipped in tomato soup!! But I would have to go with the PB&j. There is something wonderfully nostalgic about a PBJ sandwich. Plus the J can change based on your mood!! Jam, Jelly, or even a Marmalade!
2. You can only put four ingredients in your salad (not including greens); what do you throw in the mix? Additionally, which greens and dressing do you pick?
Oh gosh, i throw the kitchen sink in most days! Okay, think Eiren, think. I would have to say winter squash, salsa, pepper and onion (they always go together in my premade mixtures) AND hmmm… beets!
3. One food you can’t live without at lunch?
I NEED, CRAVE, and always want protein at lunch. I typically go with extra lean ground turkey OR I will make a protein waffle with powder.
1. It’s the end of the day. You’re tired, hungry, and your fridge is empty. If a fast food (from a chain) is your only option, where do you go and what do you order?
Well, If i still lived on Cape Cod it would be to Burrito Bistro. I would make my favorite burrito into a salad form. It was this amazing mixture of mexican and asian flavors! black beans, rice, cheese, guacamole, lettuce, carrots, cabbage, salsa fresca, cucumber, ginger soy dressing.
2. TV/computer on or off while you’re eating?
I always watch tv while I’m eating. It’s the only time during my typical work day that I would “stop”. Focusing on TV meant not standing up and eating. I usually watch some food related show too!
3. The one food you eat most often at dinner?
I will typically almost always incorporate winter squash at dinner. Even if it’s snacking on a slice or two that’s been pre-roasted while I’m cooking. I will find ANY excuse to eat that squash!
PS. Is anyone else happy it’s coming back into season. My wallet is certainly excited!!
1. Choose between these two American desserts: cheesecake or apple pie?
APPLE pie!! I’m a New Englander!!!!
2. Choose between these two foreign desserts: tiramisu (Italy) or flan (Spain)?
hmmm.. Can I choose Baklava instead? The only time I had Flan was on a trip to Cancun Mexico, it was okay, but we had eaten so much that day (all inclusive, we were like hibernating animals for the rest of the triP) it didn’t sit well!
3. Ice cream: cone or cup?
Okay, If i ate ice cream, it would be a soft serve, in a cone, then put upside into a cup! 😛 I’m a messy eater!!
Do you enjoy taking surveys??
What is one food YOU CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT??